Saturday, April 10, 2010

Black Bean and Mango Salsa

I first heard of this recipe when my husband brought it home from a work party a couple of years ago. He didn't bring home the salsa....just the recipe. And he went on and on about how wonderful it was, so I thought I would give it a try. And it really is very wonderful. We like to either eat it with chips or grill chicken and make it an all out meal.



Black Bean and Mango Salsa

1 envelope Good Seasons Italian dressing mix
1 can black beans (not drained)
1 10 oz package frozen corn, thawed (we like to use sweet corn)
1 cup chopped ripe mango (to learn how to chop the mango, go here)
1/2 cup chopped red pepper
1/3 cup chopped red onion
1/3 cup chopped cilantro
1/4 cup lime juice


Mix all  ingredients together until well blended.  Cover. Refrigerate at least one hour (or best overnight). Serve with grilled chicken, chips or rice.

1 comment:

Ariana said...

My mouth is watering! I must try it.