Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shrimp alfredo with Angel hair pasta

I only have the recipe for the alfredo posted here.  You can use any kind of pasta Im sure.. but we love the angel hair.  We love garlic and onions so I mix it in with my Shrimp or chicken.  We had chicken lastnight, so it was Shrimp tonight..
(go here for original post)

This goes really good with homemade bread.. =)  yum.   

I boil my pasta according to directions.
Put some garlic and onions in a pan to sautee'
Add my cooked shrimp to the pan.. and simmer with a slight touch of lemon.


Making my sauce.
1 1/4 c. chicken broth (i use the organic and sodium free)
4 tsp. flour
4oz. cream cheese, cubed
3 Tbls parmesan cheese (i use more then this.. but whichever is fine)
some pepper.

mix broth and flour in skillet. Sirt in Cream cheese, and parmesan. Add pepper, cook for 2 min, stirring constantly until mixture boils and thickens. Stir in Shrimp-onions-garlic.
Its Nummy!

No comments: