Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spinach and Artichoke Dip

SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP
My family and I loved this.
I would have to say that I liked it MORE then the dip they have at Applebees and Chili's
Now thats amazing. haha

MmKay.. now back to the recipe.

I found this recipe and loved it. It makes a whole 13 X 9 casserole dish, so feel free to cut it in half if need be.

So What you see is what you get. 1 bag of Spinach - thawed and squeezed of any extra water. 2 cans of artichokes-chopped. 8oz of sour cream, and 1 or 1.5 bricks of cream cheese. then a bunch of shredded parmasan cheese. Yum. Mix it all together. Place in casserole dish. Bake at 350 for about 30 min. right before its done I put more cheese on top with chopped tomatoes. do not over cook or it will be dry. Serve hot! Enjoy!



I would love to know if you had time to make this, and how it turned out.  Anything that you may have added extra to it, to spice it up a bit, I would love to know.

No comments: